Aren't they though?
Out of reach, but so desirable...
Blegh...
Sounds like Bella....
Anyway, here's my celebrity crush.
This guy:
Dang he's sexy. And he's ALL mine...
Lets get one thing straight, people:
I LOVE MY HUSBAND.
No celebrity, hot or not, will ever, EVER take his place in my life.
Love him.
Now, down to business.
I had a TON of these celebrity crushes as a teen. I was seriously, unashamedly, a full-out teeny-bopper. And proud of it.
But we'll get to that.
I will share my past, silly teenage crushes in a moment.
If I had to choose a current celebrity crush, It would probably be this guy:
Johnny Depp. So. dang. hot.
It's not because of his religious or political views, because I disagree with him on many things in those areas. But because he's a genuinely nice guy, an AMAZING actor, and has done so many things of which I am a fan! Edward Scissorhands, Finding Neverland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Pirates, Alice in Wonderland, and more.
He looks great all clean-cut,
And he can still do bad-boy:
I love that he's an awesome musician.
The fact that he's in a band is definitely attractive.
He is incredibly diverse in the roles he plays, and yet whenever I see him in interviews and stuff, he's a really soft spoken, but well spoken, guy. An all around cool cat.
And now, for a blast from the past.
For your viewing pleasure may I present,
My celebrity crushes from ages 12-15.
Enjoy...
Hanson
I liked Zac.
He's the youngest of the three... There in the middle.
This is then...
This is now.
He's a family guy!
I think I chose well.
Here are others.
Jonathan Taylor Thomas, then and now
(ish, I think this was a few years back actually)...

J.C. Chasez from *N Sync...
Nick Carter, from the Backstreet Boys
(didn't like him as much as much as J.C. there is a hierarchy to these things you know...)
So there you have it.
Who is (or was?) your celebrity crush? Do you agree with any of mine? Do you think I must have been nuts? Let's be honest now...
Darci - The Page Traveler





