![]() |
| "Every Knee Shall Bow" via |
but I choose to ignore it.
No matter what anyone else says or does, I know what Christmas means to me. It is a celebration of family, giving, joy, and the birthday celebration of the greatest Man who ever lived.
The video below sums it up perfectly for me.
I was in tears by the end.
You must watch it all the way through.
It is a perfect representation to me of how the light of Christ, once seen, overshadows and out-shines even the most commercial and materialistic places on earth, and how everyone needs Christ and the Christmas spirit in their lives.
Merry Christmas, Travelers.
- Darci - The Page Traveler -
P.S.
If you celebrate, what do you do to remember the true meaning of Christmas?
Also, please take a moment to share this post with your friends and family. Spread the true meaning of Christmas as far and wise as you can.
